1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by All Boxed Up Limited
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging. All Boxed Up reserves the right to refuse or to reduce a refund on any item that is incomplete, damaged or dirtied.
3. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund where they are perishable (e.g. food, flowers, newspapers, magazines) or where they are intimate or sanitary goods (like underwear), or where they are hazardous materials or flammable liquids or gases.
Due to its supply process, All Boxed Up is not always able to provide replacements for incorrect or defective goods or undertake repairs. Subject to a full investigation by us with our supplier and with the courier, All Boxed Up will provide a full refund for a defective, incorrect or missing item (return postal charges will only be refunded where the item has been found to be wrongly described or defective). This does not affect your statutory cancellation rights.
4. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment (e.g. a downloadable software product) or a gift card or gift wrapping service
5. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 7 working days after the date of delivery you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
6. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 30 working days. Postage will not be refunded unless the goods were proven faulty.
7. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
Other than for defective products, returns outside the timeframe set out above, may be accepted at the sole discretion of All Boxed Up. Any unauthorised returns will be refused. Cost of returns: Members will incur the cost of returns unless (i). the product received is incorrect, or (ii). deemed damaged or faulty – photographic evidence will be required. If returns are received with insufficient postage, All Boxed Up will deduct £5 from the refund of the items returned to cover the shipment cost and the administration charges
8. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item.
9. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within five working days.
10. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
11. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
12. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.
SUBSCRIPTION BOX RETURN POLICY
If you return a Product to us:
Because you have cancelled the Contract between us within the fourteen-day cooling-off period (see clause 6.1 above), we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day you gave notice of cancellation. In this case, we will refund the price of the Product in full, and any applicable delivery charges. However, you may be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us (see clause 6.2).
For any other reason (for instance, because you have notified us in accordance with clause 21 that you do not agree to a change in these terms and conditions or in any of our policies, or because you consider that the Product is defective), we will examine the returned Product and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund. We will refund the price of a defective Product in full, any applicable delivery charges and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us.
We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.